Full Service Creative Marketing
5 NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS TO HELP YOU SELL MORE.
1. GET SOCIAL
Social media continues to be a powerful tool for connecting with and building an audience. And, 2020 is an excellent time to look at boosting your social media presence by:
• Using the right tools. A strong social media presence requires frequent, consistent posting, and the right tools make scheduling and posting your social media content quick and easy to maintain. To help you with that, consider using a social media subscription service that will provide you with regular content and using a social media scheduling tool.
• Track your content. You’ll need to know when, what, and how often you’re posting to truly understand the impact your social media presence is having.
• Focus on eye-catching visuals. Videos or even impossible-to-ignore graphics are the types of content that people want to share, so boost your presence by incorporating these into your social media marketing strategy.
2. PUT FRESH EYES ON YOUR HOMEPAGE
Sometimes things become so familiar that you find yourself in a “that’s the way it’s always been” mindset.
Avoid this by seeking out fresh eyes on your homepage and marketing materials. In doing so, you’ll be able to see where the hang-ups and pain points are. Seek out a friend or colleague and ask them something like, “Hey, will you go online to my website let me know if you found your way around alright.”
Fresh eyes will also help you avoid common mistakes, such as no call-to-action buttons, talking about yourself too much.
3. INVEST IN CUSTOMER SERVICE
A quality team will make or break you. That’s why you must put customer service at the forefront of your business goals.
We all know that fancy websites and marketing solutions mean nothing if your customers aren’t satisfied with their experience with you. Train your service team to provide excellent customer service ALWAYS. It will pay dividends for you and build customer loyalty.
Lastly, remember that service starts from the top down. Your example of service is crucial and seen by your team.
4. MAKE THE DECISION TO GROW
What are you doing today that will put your business in a better spot tomorrow or a year from now?
Resolve to work on ditching the short-term, surviving mindset that creeps up and, instead, look for ways to be continually growing forward. After all, this is not the time to sit back and let the industry and trends happen to you.
Avoid that type of complacency and work to implement even one new thing that will keep your business growing in the right direction.
“Change is scary, but staying the same is scarier.” – Dave Hultin
5. FOSTER ENCOURAGEMENT
The hardest part about any resolution is working through discouragement.
You’ll need to expect that discouragement will come for both you and your team and be ready to battle against it.
Don’t let the encouragement bank run dry by scheduling it into your day. Put it on your calendar to write an encouraging note to a different employee each week or month.
We’ll even go first and offer you some heartfelt encouragement for the new year:
Congratulations on making it this far with your business. Seriously! From where you’ve come to where you’re going, you got this!
Lets Get Started!
Specializing in start-up businesses and businesses that are looking for growth by offering the right services for your needs and your budget.